The EPNS and the Czech Society of Paediatric Neurology are offering bursaries. Closing date for application was 10 January 2023.
Bursary applications will be evaluated by the Local Organising Committee together with the EPNS Scientific and Research Committee.
Successful applicants will be able to receive either a free congress registration (excluding networking events) or 500 EUR via bank transfer after the congress in 2023 in Prague.
Successful applicants will be notified via e-mail by the beginning of March.
- Submit an EPNS Congress 2023 abstract
- Be a trainee OR practice in a World Bank Class 1,2,3 country, i.e. practice in a country which does not appear on this list World Bank list of high income economies
- Be an EPNS member and paid the 2023 annual subscription fees. Note: 2023 annual subscription fee payments will be accepted towards the end of 2022. Successful bursary candidates will be expected to have paid the 2023 annual subscription fee before 1 February 2023
- Complete the application form and also send:
- Supervisor letter of support
- Copy of the passport photo page
Please send your completed application form, plus any other documentation* to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please also attach any documentation, which is felt to be relevant to your application.
Closing date for application: 10 January 2023
Always be up-to-date with the e-newsletter – get regular information on deadlines and programme details!