- GENE THERAPY IN PAEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY: HOW FAR CAN WE GO?
- FROM GENES TO BRAIN CONNECTOME: NEW INSIGHTS INTO NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS AND EPILEPSY
- NEWBORN SCREENING FOR NEUROMETABOLIC DISORDERS: WHERE ARE WE AFTER SIX DECADES OF SCREENING?
- MALFORMATIONS OF CORTICAL DEVELOPMENT: A PARADIGM SHIFT IN REAL TIME
- BIOMARKER-GUIDED AND PERSONALIZED IMMUNOTHERAPY
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN PAEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY
An application to the UEMS EACCME® for CME accreditation is planned for this event.
- Paediatric Neurologists
- Neurodisability Specialists
- Child Psychiatrists
- Adult Neurologists
- Speech & Language Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Nurse Specialists
- Industry Partners
- Parent & Charitable Organisations